Sallie H. Taylor Memorial Library Science Scholarship
- Awarded only to a fully accepted library science student
- This is a scholarship awarded on the promise of outstanding ability and success in the profession of school librarianship
- Available to full or part-time students
- One-half of this scholarship will be disbursed each semester.
- Stipend must be used for tuition, books, materials, and supplies for the course of study.
- Amount varies.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 must have been achieved for the previous program of study, undergraduate or graduate if applicant is a beginning student.
- Continuing students will use the GPA of 3.5 from their previous semesters of library science graduate study.