This is a scholarship awarded to a fully accepted library science student (beginning or continuing)
- School and/or public library track
- To be used to assist a candidate to begin or continue academic endeavor
- Candidate must show promise in the profession and qualify on the basis of aptitude and need. The latter must be verifiable by the Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Scholarship can be renewed each year based upon verification of satisfactory academic standing.
- Required GPA of 3.25
- If a beginning library science student, then a GPA of the most recent completed program (undergraduate or masters)
- If a continuing student, then a GPA of the previous semester or semesters